Preparing & Filing Request for Change of Applicant's Name

If an applicant needs to change the inventorship in a non-provisional application, what is the applicant required to submit? To change inventor ship, an applicant must file a request listing the correct inventors. Additionally, the applicant must submit an inventor’s oath or declaration for each added inventor.